1378 Portola Drive
Welcome home to 1378 Portola Drive, located in beautiful West Portal. This handsome Edwardian home features an ideal three-level layout with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Graced with beautiful hardwood floors, large windows, high ceilings, comfortable spaces, and a large rear patio, this home is a true gem.
Upon entering the home, you arrive in the formal foyer with adjoining living and dining rooms. The living room features period details, built-in shelving, and a gas fireplace. Large, dual-pane windows allow for abundant natural light. The dining room is spacious and looks out over West Portal and the rear patio. The kitchen comes equipped with an eat-in area and ample storage with a pantry. Rounding out this level is a guest half bathroom.
The top floor offers three bedrooms including a master suite. The master bedroom is generously sized with two closets plus an en-suite bathroom. There are two additional bedrooms with west-facing views as well as a full bathroom in the hallway.
The lowest level offers a recently renovated fourth bedroom or au-pair suite. This bedroom is large with its own entrance and as well as access to the rear patio and deck. Complete with a full bathroom, it is perfect for extended family or guests. The level is completed with access to the 1-car garage with a washer and dryer and additional storage.
1378 Portola Drive is surrounded by the vibrant and convenient West Portal and St. Francis Wood neighborhoods. You are near many convenient shops and restaurants of the West Portal Ave corridor, Stern Grove, and Ocean Beach. West Portal Station has several Muni stops, plus enjoy easy access to 101 and 280 freeways.
• 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
• 2,248 sq. ft. per tax records
• Fully detached single-family home
• Formal living room with gas fireplace
• Formal dining room
• Spacious kitchen with eat-in area and abundant storage
• Master bedroom features 2 closets and en-suite bathroom
• Au-pair suite with separate entrance
• Large rear patio deck
• Stunning period details with high ceilings and classic moldings
• Recently replaced water heater and furnace
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Interior-access garage with 1-car parking and additional storage